All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a nuanced picture of the Greek experience in the Ottoman empire. The author discusses the changing views of the Ottoman Empire more generally and assesses what this changing historiography can tell us about this period in Greek history. It covers the period from the fall of Constantinople to the Russo Ottoman War.
- Author BiographyMolly Greene is Professor of History and Hellenic Studies at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Molly Greene
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Edinburgh History of the Greeks
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.