All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a range of essential data on the effects of weather and UV light exposure on plastics and elastomers, enabling engineers to make optimal material choices and design decisions. The title offers descriptions of the effect of weathering on the common polymer classes such as polyolefins, polyamides, polyesters, elastomers, and more.
- Author BiographyLarry McKeen has a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin and worked for DuPont Fluoroproducts from 1978-2014. As a Senior Research Associate Chemist he was responsible for new product development including application technology and product optimization for particular end-uses, and product testing. He retired from DuPont at the end of 2014 and is currently a consultant.
- Author(s)Laurence W. McKeen
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitlePlastics Design Library
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.