All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for specialist and non-specialist teachers in the primary and secondary sectors, this work integrates theory and practice, encouraging debate and reflection on a range of issues in religious education(RE). It includes a chapter on the place of Christianity in RE, and covers the purpose of RE and on the relationship of RE to other subjects.
- Author BiographyBrenda Watson is the author of several books on education and religion. A former lecturer at Didsbury College of Education, she became Director of the Farmington Institute in Oxford for several years before doing consultancy work. Penny Thompson taught RE in comprehensive schools on Merseyside in the UK for 15 years. She has taught at tertiary level, at an independent school and in adult education. She has written a book on RE and is the author of many articles on the subject.
- Author(s)Brenda Watson,Penny Thompson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width173 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.