All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionNeutron stars possess the highest rotation rates and strongest magnetic fields among all stars. This volume includes spectral information from the neutron stars, namely neutrino and gravitational radiation along with the electromagnetic spectrum. It serves as graduate level of text including the range of properties of neutron stars.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/10/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 210
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAltan Baykal,Sergei Grebenev,Sinan K. Yerli,Sitki C. Inam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.