All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe first English manual of best naval practice for aspiring young officers, first published in 1794.
- Author(s)David Steel
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Naval and Military History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note115 b/w illus. 108 colour illus.
- Weight1530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine68 mm
- Contained items statementContains 4 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.