All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains a system of scantling rules and rules-of-thumb for calculating the necessary dimensions, or scantlings, of hulls, decks, and other boat parts, whether built of fiberglass, wood, wood-epoxy composite, steel, or aluminum. This book also offers a discussion of boatbuilding materials, methods, and practices of boat construction.
- Author BiographyDave Gerr (rhymes with bear ) is a naval architect who designs both yachts and commercial vessels. A contributing editor for Boatbuilding, Yachting, and Offshore magazines, he is the author of Propeller Handbook, the industry standard reference on props, and the acclaimed Nature of Boats, both International Marine books.
- Author(s)Dave Gerr
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Note200 illustrations, tables, graphs, bibliography, index
- Weight822 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.