All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook teaches Hittite grammar in stages, using genuine material throughout, and is the first to introduce the cuneiform script.
- Author BiographyTheo van den Hout is Professor of Hittite and Anatolian Languages at the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago, and editor-in-chief of the Chicago Hittite Dictionary (CHD) since 2000. Besides his work on the dictionary his current personal interests focus on ancient record management and early literacy in Hittite society. He has over twenty years of experience teaching Hittite and other Anatolian languages at the Universities of Amsterdam and Chicago.
- Author(s)Theo Van den Hout
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 1 map 123 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.