Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to New Testament Greek written for the needs of twenty-first century students.
- Author BiographyJeremy Duff is Tutor in Greek and New Testament at Wycliffe Hall, Oxford, Officer for Ordained Local Ministry in Liverpool and Research Fellow at Liverpool Hope University. David Wenham is Dean of Wycliffe Hall, Oxford and one of the foremost British Evangelical New Testament Scholars.
- Author(s)Jeremy Duff
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byDavid Wenham
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.