All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Buros Center for Testing
- PublisherBuros Institute of Mental Measurements,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBuros Mental Measurements Yearbook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBuros Institute of Mental Measurements,U.S.
- Weight2155 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Volume editorJack J. Kramer,Jane Close Conoley
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Author BiographyThe Buros Institute of Mental Measurements, founded in 1938 by the late Oscar Krisen Buros, is located in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Nebraska.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.