All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference reflects areas where Austrian economists have made contributions, including technical economics, methodology of the social sciences, political theory and political science. It includes contributors whose thinking is similar to that of the Austrian school, but is not part of it.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight976 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine1270 mm
- Edited byPeter J. Boettke
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.