Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £6.97
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.64
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionRevisiting Elizabethan literary culture through the lenses of popularity, this collection allows us to view the subject from an angle unfamiliar to modern eyes, but fundamental for early modern readers. Throughout, the aim is to unpack assumptions about the popular.
- Author BiographyAndy Kesson is Senior Lecturer in Renaissance Literature at the University of Roehampton, UK. Emma Smith is Fellow and Tutor in English at Hertford College, Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)Emma Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMaterial Readings in Early Modern Culture
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndy Kesson
- Series Edited byProfessor James Daybell,Dr. Adam Smyth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.