Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated, multi-disciplinary volume approaches the Elizabethan world thematically. It conveys a vivid picture of how politics, religion, science, popular culture, the world of work and social practices fit together in an exciting world of change.
- Author BiographySusan Doran is a Senior Research Fellow in History at Jesus College, Oxford. She has written widely on the politics of the Elizabethan period, including Monarchy and Matrimony: The Courtships if Elizabeth I (1996) and Queen Elizabeth I (2004). She also edited the catalogue of the exhibition to commemorate the death of Elizabeth I held at the National Maritime Museum in 2003. Norman Jones is Professor and Chair of History at Utah State University. His many publications include The Birth of the Elizabethan Age: England in the 1560s (1992) and The English Reformation: Religion and Cultural Adaptation (2002). He is also co-editor of A Companion to Tudor Britain (2004).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge Worlds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight1224 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byNorman Jones,Susan Doran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.