All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to business strategies that you can use for sports marketing, including developing star power, transforming and distributing a brand, filling the stands, and, important, understanding how fans make, break, and reconnect to a sport.
- Author BiographyIrving Rein, Ph.D. is a Professor of Communication Studies at Northwestern University's School of Communication. The author of 12 books, including High Visibility, a groundbreaking study of image making, Rein also serves on Major League Baseball's Commissioner's Initiative for the 21st Century and is a member of the Advisory Board for Northwestern University's Master of Arts in Sports Administration. Philip Kotler, Ph.D. is the S. C. Johnson Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management. He is the author of 35 books, including Marketing Management, the most widely used marketing book in graduate business schools worldwide. He has been a consultant to IBM, General Electric, AT&T, Bank of America, Merck, Motorola, Ford, and other global corporations and places. Ben Shields has done consulting work for a number of organizations on communication issues. His expertise is in sports and technology, and he is currently a doctoral student in communication studies at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Irving Rein,Philip Kotler,Shields Ben Ryan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width157 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.