All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecreased libido is a common effect of cancer treatment, but it can be awkward to talk about and it is often brushed under the carpet. Elizabeth Shefrin doesn't shy away from this most intimate of topics, and in this embroidered comic she shares with gentle humour how her husband's cancer treatment affected their sex life.
- Author BiographySima Elizabeth Shefrin is a textile artist and illustrator and her work has been shown throughout North America. Her husband, folk singer Bob Bossin, has been through treatment for prostate cancer, and The Embroidered Cancer Comic is based on their experiences. Elizabeth lives in British Columbia, Canada. Visit her website at www.stitchingforsocialchange.ca.
- Author(s)Sima Elizabeth Shefrin
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- GenreGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note60 embroidered illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.