Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.60
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
About this product
- Description'The Emergence of Agriculture' is a compendium of key papers by leaders in the field in different parts of the world. Each is supplemented by a review of developments in the field since its publication.
- Author BiographyTim Denham is a Monash and Australian Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the School of Geography and Environmental Science. His research focuses on early agriculture in New Guinea, with additional interests in environmental archaeology and archaeological theory. He has recently initiated a 6-year project investigating rockshelter and cave sites along a highland-to-lowland transect in a remote region of Papua New Guinea. Peter White is Honorary Research Associate in Archaeology, University of Sydney. His lifetime research interest is the archaeology of New Guinea and Australia. He has edited the journal Archaeology in Oceania for more than 20 years. His recent publications include articles on Pleistocene animal translocation, Lapita pottery and writing for publication.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleOne World Archaeology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white halftones, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPeter White,Timothy Denham
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.