The Emergence of Developmental States from a New Institutionalist Perspective: A Comparative Analysis of East Asia and Central Asia by Manuel Stark (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £11.77
- £17.99Trending at £20.77
- £25.50Trending at £25.48
- £28.61Trending at £35.51
- £11.89Trending at £22.26
- £2.39Trending at £3.00
- £30.00Trending at £33.80
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the relevance of institutional arrangements in East Asian developmental states for the Central Asian countries. This title develops a detailed analysis of historical developments in Northeast and Southeast Asia, a coherent and comprehensive model of the developmental state on the basis of the New Institutional Economics.
- Author BiographyManuel Stark, graduation and dissertation at the Department of Economics at the EBS Universitat fur Wirtschaft und Recht. The author focuses his research on institutional reform and the drivers for economic success in emerging economies.
- Author(s)Manuel Stark
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEmerging Markets Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight540 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.