All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated and expanded edition addresses the origins of biological and synthetic life from a systems biology perspective.
- Author BiographyPier Luigi Luisi is Professor Emeritus at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich (ETHZ) in Switzerland, where he developed his professional career, notably initiating Cortona Week in 1985. He has also held the position of Professor in Biochemistry at the University of Rome 3. He has authored more than 500 peer-reviewed papers as well as a number of books, including, recently, The Systems View of Life (Cambridge, 2014) with Fritjof Capra.
- Author(s)Pier Luigi Luisi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note166 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight1060 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.