All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents a revisionist account of Ralph Waldo Emerson's influential thought on individualism, in particular his political psychology. It illuminates contradictions in Emerson's political outlook, and the conjunctions of liberal and authoritarian ideology they produced.
- Author(s)Christopher Newfield
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication08/02/1996
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.