All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur concepts of our emotions are integral to our wider conception of ourselves, and are used to give meaning and provide explanation for our lives. This book brings together empirical research and social and cultural theory to examine the nature of the emotional self in western societies.
- Author BiographyDeborah Lupton is an independent sociologist. She was formerly Professor of Sociology and Cultural Studies at Charles Sturt University, Australia.
- Author(s)Deborah Lupton
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.