Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a resource. guide. roadmap. to help team members and team leaders alike understand what it takes to function as a high performing team, how doing so can personally enrich your life, and why it's critical for organizations to function only in this way.
- Author BiographyMarcia Hughes is president of Collaborative Growth, L.L.C., a firm specializing in emotional intelligence, leadership and team development, and conflict resolution, through keynotes, training, executive coaching, and strategic design. James Terrell, her partner, develops EI applications and coaches individuals, teams in transition, and senior management in anticipating change and responding to it resiliently.
- Author(s)James Bradford Terrell,Marcia M. Hughes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white tables, figures
- Weight410 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.