All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the fact that emotions are socially and culturally constructed, while highlighting problems of comparison and translation of local terms and emotional experiences. This book presents both essays and chapters from anthropology, sociology and psychology with important contributions from philosophy and neuroscience.
- Author BiographyHelena Wulff is Associate Professor of Social Anthropology, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight677 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byHelena Wulff
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.