All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the epic tale of the youthful exploits of prince Naravahanadatta. This title takes the reader from royal palaces to flying sorcerers' mountain fastnesses via courtesans' bedrooms and merchant ships.
- Author BiographySir James Mallinson translates and edits Sanskrit literature full time for the JJC Foundation, co-publishers (with NYU Press) of the Clay Sanskrit Library.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleClay Sanskrit Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Weight299 g
- Width2596 mm
- Height3895 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £12.03
- £6.27Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.