All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Emperor's New Clothes? demystifies the professional teacher portfolio s use by mapping out some of the key thorny issues that have troubled portfolios in teacher education. It also identifies creative alternatives to the status quo on learning to become a professional educator.
- Author BiographyKathy Sanford is Professor in the Faculty of Education at University of Victoria. Previous publications include the edited volume Lifelong Learning, the Arts and Creative Cultural Engagement (2013); Boys, Girls, and the Myths of Literacy and Learning (2008); and Youth Literacies in New Times: Everyday Everywhere (forthcoming). Teresa Strong-Wilson is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education at McGill University. Previous publications include Bringing Memory Forward (2008); Memory and Pedagogy (2011, co-edited with Mitchell, Pithouse, & Allnutt); Envisioning New Technologies in Teacher Practice (2012); and Productive Remembering and Social Agency (2013, co-edited with Mitchell, Allnutt, & Pithouse-Morgan).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byKathy Sanford,Teresa Strong-Wilson
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.