All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, China's Forbidden City has captured the world's imagination. Yet the elegant, intimate Qianlong Garden - itself within a 'mini-Forbidden City' inside the Forbidden City - has remained sequestered from public view. This title gives an analysis of the garden, which is one of the most refined and elegant of imperial Chinese gardens.
- Author BiographyNancy Berliner is curator of Chinese art at the Peabody Essex Museum, and an interpretive and curatorial consultant to the World Monuments Fund for the Qianlong Garden restoration project.
- Author(s)Nancy Berliner
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitlePeabody Essex Museum
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note25 b/w + 267 color illus.
- Weight2020 g
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.10Trending at £61.99
- £23.71Trending at £30.52
- £11.70Trending at £12.12
- £8.95Trending at £9.31
- £20.30Trending at £26.58
- £7.73Trending at £10.07
- £16.01Trending at £16.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.