All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing her own life story - from her beginnings in rural Louisiana through her rise up the corporate ranks and her transition to the nonprofit sector, the author exposes the roots of the Impostor Syndrome, its toll on young and emerging professionals, and provides invaluable advice for overcoming feelings of inadequacy.
- Author BiographyJoyce Roche has been a corporate trailblazer for 25 years. She has served as CEO of Girls Inc. and COO and President of Carson Products Company, now part of L'Oreal. She was the first African-American Vice President of Avon Products, where she led global marketing. She received the Legacy Award at the 2006 Women of Power Summit of Black Enterprise Magazine. She holds an MBA from Columbia University and currently sits on the boards of four Fortune 500 companies as well as several nonprofits. She holds honorary doctorate degrees from Dillard University and North Adams State College. Alexander Kopelman has written or co-written nine books. He holds an MBA from NYU and a degree in English from Vassar College.
- Author(s)Alexander Kopelman,Joyce M. Roche
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight312 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Foreword byEd Whitacre
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.