All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethnographic study that shows how similar national and cultural beliefs about gender, sexuality, and Greekness are the basis of both the public condemnation of abortion and its prevalence in Greece.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Halkias is a Lecturer in the Department of Sociology at Panteion University in Athens, Greece.
- Author(s)Alexandra Halkias
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note21 illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight671 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.