All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive handbook for dedicated mycologists and naturalists alike. It features 1000 species of higher fungi to be found in Britain and northern Europe. Each has been photographed in situ in natural light and is supported by detailed mycological descriptions.
- Author(s)Michael Jordan
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/09/1995
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date26/03/2001
- Content Note1100 colour halftones, glossary
- Weight920 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.