CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with thousands of vivid pictures, this encyclopaedia is filled with original ideas for dull, featureless and problem windows. It also deals with many other subjects such as pillows, seat cushions, bedding, lambrequins, cornices, swags and shades.
- Author BiographyCharles Randall started in the soft furnishing business in 1976, working as a drapery installer. After a few years, he then started selling window treatments for the largest drapery company in California. After three years as a top salesman, he started a successful window decorating and manufacturing company in 1980. in 1987, he wrote the first comprehensive book on window decorating of its kind, instantly becoming an international bestseller. After selling 1,000,000 copies, it remains the best-organised, most comprehensive window decorating book of its kind.
- Author(s)Charles T. Randall
- PublisherRandall International
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandall International
- Out-of-print date03/04/2007
- Content Notecolour illustrations, charts, glossaries
- Weight907 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patricia M. Howard
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.