All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference work of more than 160 entries focuses on the uniqueness of ballet in the arts and its contribution to the study and appreciation of rhythmic control and the body in motion.
- Author BiographyMary Ellen Snodgrass taught high school and university classes for twenty-three years and served as a state humanities lecturer and member of the NC Library Commission. She is the author of several award-winning reference volumes including Encyclopedia of Feminist Literature (2006), Encyclopedia of Utopian Literature (1995), Encyclopedia of Fable (1998), Encyclopedia of the Underground Railroad (2007), and Encyclopedia of Clothing and Fashion (2013).
- Author(s)Mary Ellen Snodgrass
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note19 black & white halftones, 48 colour illustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width183 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.