All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiner and Unrau show Kansas at midcentury to be a moral testing ground where the drama of Indian inheritance was played out. They related how railroad men, land speculators, and timber operations came to be firmly entrenched on Indian land in territorial Kansas.
- Author(s)H.Craig Miner,William E. Unrau
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/12/1977
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight249 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.