All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the 'meta-philosophy of religion', that is, the methods and assumptions underlying the divergent ways of writing and studying the philosophy of religion. This book also studies the weaknesses of the analytic approach in philosophy, particularly when it is applied to religious and aesthetic experience.
- Author BiographyNick Trakakis is a lecturer and research fellow in philosophy at Monash University, VIC, Australia. His research interests are philosophy of religion, history of philosophy, epistemology, and metaphysics. He is co-founder of the Australasian Association for Philosophy of Religion.
- Author(s)Dr Nick Trakakis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/12/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.