All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the work of the great iconoclast designer, David Carson. This title features work from the magazines where Carson first made his mark including Transworld Skateboarding , Surfer , Beach Culture and Ray Gun as well as his instantly recognizable advertisements for clients such as Nike, Pepsi, MTV and Sony.
- Author BiographyLewis Blackwell is head of creative direction at Getty Images. Formerly publisher and editor of Creative Review he is the author and editor of numerous critically acclaimed books including David Carson: 2ndsight, with Neville Brody G1, and with Chris Ashworth Soon: The Future of Brands. A regular writer and commentator on graphic design and typography advertising film video and multimedia, Blackwell lectures and chairs awards juries internationally. David Carson has been described as the most influential graphic designer working today. He directs commercials and short films and lectures internationally. Carson was awarded best use of design and photography from the International Center for Photography, New York. Newsweek magazine said Carson changed the face of graphic design. Carson's previous publications include The End of Print: The Graphic Design of David Carson and David Carson: 2ndsight, a winner of the 77th Annual Art Directors Awards.
- Author(s)David Carson,Lewis Blackwell
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note415 illustrations, 400 in colour
- Weight1280 g
- Width240 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.