All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this thought provoking work, Hobbs traces the avant garde from its origins to its eventual appropriation by a conservative political agenda, consumer culture and the institutional world of art.
- Author BiographyA historian with the Ohio Historical Society, Stuart D. Hobbs received his Ph.D. in American History from Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Stuart D. Hobbs
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleThe American Social Experience
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.