All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives managers powerful insights and research-based tools for ensuring their teams are both willing and able to make maximum contributions. This book uncovers the hidden impediments to performance - excessive procedures, lack of resources, overly narrow roles, and more - and outlines best-practice solutions for eliminating them.
- Author BiographyMARK ROYAL and TOM AGNEW are leaders in Hay Group's employee research division. Mark holds Ph.D. and MA degrees in sociology from Stanford University, and Tom received his Ph.D. in management from Vanderbilt University and MBA from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Author(s)Mark Royal,Tom Agnew
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.