All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers collected here address the links between energy sector performance and economic development in the Asia-Pacific region. The contributors include senior level government officials and researchers concerned with energy planning and economic development.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM E. JAMES is Research Associate, Resource Systems Institute, East-West Center, and Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Hawaii.
- Date of Publication07/09/1989
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byWilliam E. James
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.