All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role the fable played in the development of English literature and culture in the period 1651-1740.
- Author(s)Jayne Elizabeth Lewis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Eighteenth-Century English Literature & Thought
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byHoward Erskine-Hill,John Richetti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.