All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does diversity mean in contemporary America, and what are the effects of efforts to support it? The author explores the complicated, contradictory, and even troubling meanings and uses of diversity as it is invoked by different groups for different, often symbolic ends.
- Author BiographyEllen Berrey is assistant professor of sociology at the University at Buffalo, SUNY, and an affiliated scholar of the American Bar Foundation.
- Author(s)Ellen Berrey
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note6 halftones, 1 map, 2 line drawings, 3 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.