All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- Author(s)Hugh Torrens,Joseph Wachelder,Larry Stewart,Trevor H. Levere
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleScience, Technology and Culture, 1700-1945
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Trevor Levere, Larry Stewart 1. Chemistry, Consumption and Reform Trevor Levere 2. Geology and Natural History Hugh Torrens 3. A Jacobin Cloven Hoof Larry Stewart 4. Book Collector, Library Cormorant and Critic Trevor Levere 5. Models, Toys and the Struggle for Educational Reform Hugh Torrens and Joseph Wachelder Appendix 1. The Mystery of Dr. John Edmonds Stock, Beddoes' first biographer Hugh Torrens Appendix 2. Beddoes' Borrowings from the Bristol Library Society Trevor Levere Index
- Author BiographyTrevor Levere is University Professor Emeritus in the Institute for the History and Philosophy of Science and Technology, University of Toronto, Canada. Larry Stewart is a Professor in the Department of History, University of Saskatchewan, Canada. Hugh S. Torrens is Emeritus Professor of History of Science and Technology at Keele University, UK. Joseph Wachelder is an Associate Professor in the Department of History, Maastricht University, the Netherlands.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.