All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese analyses develop an issues and process framework for assessing the Enterprise for the Americas Initiative to develop freer trade within the Western Hemisphere. The contributors examine the political, economic, social and technical character of efforts to expand regional and world trade.
- Author BiographyROY E. GREEN is the President of REG Management Resource Group, and an Adjunct Research Professor at The George Washington University. Previously, he taught public administration at the University of Colorado-Denver, the University of Oregon, and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He is the author of The Profession of Local Government Management (Praeger, 1989), and the editor of and a contributor to Enterprise Zones: New Directions in Economic Development (1991).
- Author(s)Roy E. Green
- Date of Publication10/09/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.