All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the period c.1200-c.2000, this book provides an innovative investigation of entrepreneurship in a long-run historical perspective, presenting new insights into the personal characteristics of successful business people and deepening our understanding of the roots of industrialization and economic growth.
- Author BiographyMark Casson is Professor of Economics at the University of Reading, UK, based jointly in the Department of Economics and the Henley Business School. He is co-editor of the Oxford Handbook of Entrepreneurship (2006) and the author of Entrepreneurship: Theory, Networks, History (2010). Catherine Casson is Research Fellow at the Winton Institute of Monetary History, Ashmolean Museum, University of Oxford, UK and Teaching Fellow in the School of History and Cultures, University of Birmingham. She is currently researching property rents and prices c.1450-c.1914 and reputation and economic performance in English medieval towns.
- Author(s)Catherine Casson,Mark Casson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight339 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £17.25
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.