All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary volume brings together environmentalists and public policy-makers in science, law, economics, business and government. It contains an overview of fundamental issues, including the problems of economic development and safeguarding the environment.
- Author BiographyJAMES E. HICKEY, JR. is Professor of Law, School of Law, Hofstra University. LINDA LONGMIRE is Assistant Professor of Political Science, New College, Hofstra University, and Director of the University's Women's Studies Program.
- Date of Publication26/10/1994
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 153.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJames E. Hickey,Jr.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.