All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines key themes in Irish environmental politics, including the main components that have come to define such events, and incidents of environmental collective action in this country during forty years of growth and development. This book analyses the mobilisation and framing processes undertaken in these disputes.
- Author(s)Liam Leonard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1170 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byJ. Barry
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.