All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA verse-by-verse study of the Epistle to the Romans, expounding its great theme of God's good news about His Son.
- Author BiographyHamilton Smith (1862-1943), born in Barnes, Surrey, the son of a sea captain, was employed in the office of his uncle's building firm, where he was later joined by his cousin F B Hole. By 1901, married and living in Sutton, Surrey, with his wife and young family, he had retired from the building trade and entered full-time upon the task of building up the church of God. Later in life, he moved to Weston-super-Mare in Somerset, his wife Rachel's home county. His personal ministry was delivered in the United Kingdom, but his written ministry is still read worldwide. Along with H P Barker, A J Pollock, J T Mawson and F B Hole he frequently contributed articles to Scripture Truth magazine, many of which were later published in books by the Central Bible Truth Depot. His written expositions of Scripture are brief, clear and very much to the point. He is probably best known for his Old Testament character studies and New Testament outlines.
- Author(s)Hamilton Smith
- PublisherScripture Truth Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleUnderstanding the New Testament
- Place of PublicationMorpeth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Truth Publications
- Weight256 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.