All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection of readings from Antifederalist thought was first published in 1985. Here presented with a completely revised and updated interpretive essay from the editors and expanded to cover the period of the founding from 1776-91, this book is the most complete one-volume collection of its kind.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Allen is professor of political science at Michigan State University. A Ph. D. from Claremont Graduate School, Allen is author of The Federalist Papers: A Commentary, Let the Advice Be Good: A defense of Madison's Democratic Nationalism, and editor of All Cloudless Glory: A Biography of George Washington by Harrison Clark. Gordon Lloyd is the John M. Olin Professor of Public Policy at Pepperdine University. A Ph.D. from Claremont Graduate School, Lloyd is the co-editor ofThe Essential Bill of Rights: Original Arguments and Fundamental Documents, as well as the author of numerous articles on federalism and the founding.
- Author(s)John M. Olin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight553 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGordon Lloyd,William B. Allen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.