All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide for those who want to hone their skills and create eye-catching drawings, aimed at anyone who wants to improve their drawing.
- Author BiographyDuncan Smith started drawing when he was a small child and hasn t stopped since. Since graduating with honors from the Glasgow School of Art over twenty years ago, he has worked as a freelance illustrator for many high-profile clients. He has written and illustrated his own children s books, worked as a concept artist in the film industry, and taught drawing classes to adults and children. Duncan lives in London with his wife Nina, his daughter Deepy, two cats and two wee dogs, Ted and Buffy.
- Author(s)Duncan Smith
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.10
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.79Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.