All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to comedian, Dave Allen. The range of comic material in the collection covers various stages of life, from the cradle to the grave and beyond, as well as religion and politics, love and sex, food and drink, work and leisure and time and transience.
- Author BiographyDave Allen, one of TV's most successful comedians, died on March 10th 2005, aged 68. The suave Irish comic, a former journalist and Butlin's redcoat, built up a massive following first on Channel 9 in Australia, then through the 60s, 70s and 80s with numerous shows on the BBC and ITV. Graham McCann is the acclaimed and best-selling author of books on Frankie Howerd, Morecambe & Wise, Cary Grant and Dad's Army.
- Author(s)Graham MacCann
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/04/2007
- Content Note8pp plate section
- Weight519 g
- Width144 mm
- Height29 mm
- Spine225 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £7.83Trending at £8.42
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
- £8.57Trending at £9.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.