All listings for this product
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £9.54Trending at £9.80
- £28.89Trending at £30.05
- £10.97Trending at £12.81
- £11.84Trending at £12.45
- £9.97Trending at £11.91
- £6.86Trending at £7.39
- £7.09Trending at £8.90
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the Enneagram that features self-tests for the simple, accurate, and confident determination of your own personality type. It provides step-by-step instruction for taking inventory of how you think, what you feel, and what you experience.
- Author BiographyDavid Daniels, M.D., is a clinical professor of psychiatry at Stanford University Medical School, and is a leading developer of the Enneagram. Virginia Price, Ph.D., (1942-2005) was a psychologist with a private practice in Palo Alto. She wrote Type A Behavior Pattern, a book widely regarded as a landmark in its field.
- Author(s)David Daniels,Virginia Price
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementRevised & Updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.