CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.96
- £16.32Trending at £19.93
- £12.99Trending at £19.93
- £30.35Trending at £42.87
- £10.23Trending at £16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith its workbook approach, this work allows gardeners at all levels to tackle garden maintenance jobs, develop new skills, and make a success of their gardens however stretched for time.
- Author BiographyRosemary Alexander is a pioneering figure in the world of garden design and has devoted a lifetime to her passion for gardening. She runs an established garden design business and directs the Garden-Design Diploma course at the English Gardening School, where her students frequently win medals and awards. Rosemary credits her many years of teaching and creating gardens as the inspiration for her writing. She has worked on gardens throughout the world, and was tenant of the National Trust property, Stoneacre, in Kent, where she created a romantic Old World garden. Rosemary enjoys having friends at her home where they can experience her well-tended gardens and her home cooking, and take long walks with her. She also loves discussing plants with anyone, traveling, and reading a good book.
- Author(s)Rosemary Alexander
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note100 color photos, 350 line drawings
- Weight1152 g
- Width194 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.