The Essential Guide to Home Computer Security: For Your Home and Small Office by Robert R. Rowlingson (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.70Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the non-technical home and small-office internet user, this guide teaches digital commonsense . The reader will learn easy-to-implement, cost-effective ways of protecting their children, finances, privacy, and data. By improving their awareness and protection, readers are far less likely to suffer the consequences of internet insecurity.
- Author BiographyDr Rowlingson is a researcher and consultant in information security and cybercrime. He has a diverse background in research strategy, technology commercialisation, homeland security, cyber security and digital forensics. He has worked in information security for over 12 years and his interests include the insider threat, critical infrastructure protection, secure software development and digital investigations. He now acts as a technology 'scout', and enjoys tracking and evaluating new cyber security technologies. He also pioneered the concept of enterprise forensic readiness, part of the UK government security framework.
- Author(s)Robert R. Rowlingson
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Out-of-print date01/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.