All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWarning - this novel will leave you with a passion for the finest of food... and the love of your life! Set against the backdrop of many phenomenal Queensland locations, with Paris weaving its magic in and out, on this gastronomic journey of indulgence you will enjoy every meal with the characters and be touched by their tears and laughter.
- Author BiographyTracy Madden is an interior decorator and author living in Brisbane. Her two passions are her family and food and she feels the two are intrinsically linked. It brings her enormous pleasure to spend great chunks of her day shopping, preparing and feeding her family and creating the love. The very mention of the word Paris brings a smile to her face as for most of her life she has endured a love affair with the city of light. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Tracy Madden
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight669 g
- Width136 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £9.99Trending at £10.45
- £7.99Trending at £15.82
- £22.98Trending at £24.26
- £18.99Trending at £20.04
- £9.53Trending at £10.11
- £5.98Trending at £8.44
- £5.09Trending at £8.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.